Jr. Suites – $70.00 per night + Tax
Standard Room consists of a Sealy Plush queen or king size bed. Writing desk, sitting area, television, refrigerator, and coffee machine.
Junior Suite consists of a Sealy Plush queen bed. A full size pull-out sofa, writing desk, television, refrigerator, and coffee machine.
Double consists of two Sealy Plush queen size beds in a spacious room. Writing desk, television, refrigerator, and coffee machine.
Suites and 2-Bed Suites consist of two rooms separated by a short hallway with bathroom.
Suites have one bedroom with a Sealy Plush queen or king size bed. Writing desk, and television. Suites have a living room with a full size pull-out sofa or
2-Bed Suites have a bedroom with another queen bed. This second room in either type suite includes a writing desk, television, complimentary coffee area, sink, refrigerator, and coffee machine.
Deadline for reservation is Tuesday June 21st, 2016.
CHECK IN: Check in time is from 4PM on Thursday July 21, 2016.
CHECK OUT time is by 12 noon on Sunday July 24, 2016.
- Hotel is a Non-Smoking property
- No Alcoholic beverages on property
- $10 per day for requested roll-a-ways or pack and play cribs.
- $15 per person per day for extra person charge, over standard room capacity, applies to additional guests in room, 11 years or older.
- Free Wi-Fi internet in every room & throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary use of two computers in the lobby with internet access.
- Recreation and Fitness Center is not open on Sundays
- Appropriate attire is required for the pool, recreation and fitness center. Call for more information
- 25 meter indoor pool
- Indoor running track
- 3 Racquetball courts
- In-room iron and ironing board
- Startbucks coffee machine in the Lobby
- Fast-food & sit-down restaurants are within a few miles from the hotel
- Dry and Wet Sauna
- Full weight-room
- 2 indoor basketball courts
- Keurig coffee machines in every room
- Ice & Vending machines on several floors
Rev. Thomas Maijama'a, Host Pastor: 267-421-8360;
We look forward to a great time of fellowship with you and your family.
May The Lord grant all travelers journey mercies.