NOTE – WE ARE FASTING TOMORROW
FIRST (1ST) MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH IS TO BE OBSERVED NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY AS EMS PRAYER AND FASTING DAY. THEREFORE, ALL EMS ARMS, MISSIONARIES, OFFICE STAFF, PRAYER PARTNERS AND SUPPORTERS SHOULD PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO JOIN THE EMS INTERNATIONAL HEAD OFFICE IN PRAYERS. WE JOIN FAITH AND TRUST GOD IN ONE ACCORD WITH BRETHREN AROUND THE WORLD FOR A STEADY AND FRUITFUL GROWTH OF THE WORK OF MISSIONS, PEACE AND THE SALVATION OF NATIONS, FO R REVIVAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH OF THE CHURCH. OUR COOPERATE PRAYER TIME AT THE HEAD OFFICE IS 8-9AM, 12-1PM, AND 3-4 PM RESPECTIVELY. YOU CAN JOIN US IN PRAYERS WHEREVER YOU MAY BE AT THOSE TIMES OR MAKE OUT TIME OF YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE AS YOU ARE LED BY GOD. PLEASE, JUST BE SURE TO PRAY ALONG AS YOU FAST.
Praise God for sustaining EMS through the month of March; praise God for His Grace and Mercies that has kept us thus far.
Praise God for the safe trip granted to Rev. Stephen Panya Baba, the ECWA President, and Rev. Simon Yako, the EMS Director, Rev. Joshua Yakubu, The EMS Cross Border mission coordinator and the other team members to Mali for the ECWA Mali church foundation laying program which was successful.
Praise God for saving our missionaries from Jihadists in Maro LCC of Kasuwan Magani DCC and Kurebe LCC in Kaduna Central DCC; Thank God for saving the child of Pas. Ishaku Nabara in Agata, katari DCC, he fell in a well but was recurred with no injury.
Praise God for bringing two more candidates for ECWA Mali to be prepared for theological training, as the future of the church leaders (Hamidou Guirou, Ezekiel Tessougue and Tenou Coro). Pray that they stay faithful to their calling.
Praise God for the first Fellowship Bible Church (FBC) training that was conducted in February among the Chichewa people in Malawi. The facilitators were highly encouraged with the transformation among the people.
Praise God for Figdrosse prayer house where Rev. Sodji is taking care of, they have built a church batcher and are trusting God for money to build a fence and floor the church. Pray for God’s provision for the completion of the project.
WEEK TWO – FOCUS IS ON EMS HOME MISSION FIELDS
Therefore they spent a long time there speaking boldly with reliance upon the Lord, who was testifying to the word of His grace, granting that signs and wonders be done by their hands. Acts 14:3
Ask that EMS Missionaries will be committed to always observing their quiet time each day to meditate upon God’s word so that their relationship with Him will continually grow. Pray that as they study they will hide His word in their heart and as they need it to be recalled to their memory that Holy Spirit prompts them at just the right time.
Pray that EMS MANAGEMENT teams will always be spiritually prepared for the work and war they are sure to face in ministry.
Pray that EMS BOARD MEMBERS will be flexible in their planning and discern what God wants to accomplish through EMS.
Pray that God would meet the financial obligations of each EMS SUPPORTER.
Pray that each and every day freedom of utterance is given to our leaders that they will open their mouths boldly and courageously as they should to get the Gospel to the people; and to also speak to people to get involved in missions.
- Pray that ECWA leaders shall be called the priests of the Lord. People will speak of them as ministers of God. That they shall eat the wealth of the nations. Pray that no weapon that is formed against them shall prosper and that any tongue that rises against them in judgment shall be shown to be in the wrong. Pray that God will prosper them abundantly, physically, spiritually and financially. (Isa 61:1, 6; Isa 54:17)
Ask that the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might and the spirit of knowledge shall rest upon ECWA MINISTERS/STAKEHOLDERS. Pray that they live daily with the consciousness of their calling to preach the Gospel to the meek, the poor, the wealthy and the afflicted; to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the physical and spiritual captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound. (Isa 11:2, 3).
FAR NORTH – KATSINA DCC – Ask God to protect missionaries in this region with their families and to grant them boldness, wisdom and utterance to preach the gospel against all odds.
- Pray for the on-going projects both in the DCCs and the region for provisions to have them all completed.
- Let’s not relent in Praying for missionaries who are working and laboring in difficult terrains in this region. Ask the Lord to shield, guide and defend them and their families from every evil.
WEEK THREE – FOCUS IS ON EMS HOME MISSION FIELDS
“And now, Lord, take note of their threats, and grant that Your bond-servants may speak Your word with all confidence, Acts 4:29
EMS HOUSE OF HOPE Pray that EMS house of hope (gidan bege) staff will experience safe travel in all their short and long distant mission trips and sound health daily.
CENTRAL REGION – GARKI – Pray for our partner churches, pastors, individuals and organizations in Central Region to have strength, growth, and success in fulfilling God’s disciple-making mission in their context. Ask the Lord to grant wisdom to Rev. Ayuba Gambo and all the DCCs coordinators on how to raise new supporters and donors in region.
FAR NORTH WEST REGION- KEBBI – Pray that the Holy Spirit would go ahead of our missionaries in this region and prepare the hearts of the lost to respond to Christ and that the Holy Spirit would draw unbelievers to Christ through the preaching of the gospel.
NORTH WEST REGION – KADUNA – Pray for completion of the coordinator’s house project in kwassam, it has reached a roofing stage to the glory of God.
- Pray for the healing of missionaries who are faced with health challenges, like Rev. & Mrs. Bullus Mayo, Rev & Mrs. Gershon Ishaya, Danjuma H. Yakubu Damisa and Mrs. Danjuma Rebecca.
MID CENTRAL REGION- KAGORO Appreciate God for the 4 mission station that were handed over to the district church council (DCC) as fully grown churches in Kurmin Musa. Ask the Lord to sustain these churches to grow even spiritually and in turn be a very strong mission sponsoring churches.
SOUTH NORTH EAST REGION- JALINGO – Ask the Lord to provide a motor cycle for Taraba DCC coordinator to enhance his movements for mission works.
- Pray that our missionaries in this region will be abundantly wise and discerning as well as filled with love for those whom they will serve and share the gospel with.
EMS SOUTH NORTH WEST REGION – Pray for the outpouring of Holy Spirit upon the missionaries working among unreached people groups in South North East Region and ask God to increase their love and passion for the work. Pray that their faith will remain firm and that tent-making will not be a distraction to their primary assignment of preaching the gospel.
WEEK FOUR – FOCUS ON CROSS-BORDERS MISSION FIELDS
And he entered the synagogue and continued speaking out boldly for three months, reasoning and persuading them about the kingdom of God Acts 19:8
CROSS BORDERS CRITICAL NEED – EMS is still trusting God for the sum of about N854M that is urgently needed for various critical Cross Borders Projects. Let’s not relent in praying for this need.
Praise God for the successful visit of our two leaders in Malawi that visited ECWA churches in Mozambique. Pastor Robin Mikundi and Pastor James Banda reported that much need to be done to encourage the churches in Mozambique. They found that the spiritual hunger there is far more than one can see in Malawi. Pray for Pastor Adriano for commitment as he mobilizes the churches in Mozambique.
- Pray for the need of a ministry bus estimated at N3.5m, white boards for teaching literacy at the coast of N80, 000 and the sum of N300, 000 to pay a land for ECWA Midima.
ECWA BENIN REPUBLIC – Praise God for His grace and provision for Rev. Amos Olugbenga and his wife to attend this year’s annual conference in Egbe, Kogi state Nigeria where they were able to create awareness concerning their mission work in Benin Republic; praise God for the people who made commitment to support the mission work in Benin Republic including Hon. Asalu from Egbe who donated a sewing machine and a milling machine to assist those that may be in need in the field.
Pray for the Lord to provide the needed resources for the building of ECWA Headquarters, Mali as the project requires much resources.
- Pray also for the architect handling the project to be committed and be faithful in the building project from start to finish.
- Keep praying for the 26 children who said the salvation prayer on 2/12/18, in Mali to understand God’s complete package of salvation and keep them save through persecution.
ECWA GAMBIA – Thank God for the life of Philip Mendy who steps in to help the church in the Gambia where Peter T. Mendy left to attend school in Kagoro, Nigeria. Pray for Philip that God will give him grace and increase his wisdom in the knowledge of God’s word.
- Pray for Rev. Dominic and his wife as they disciple the youth in what they call “Stewards’ Caravan Missions.”
- Pray for an eighteen year old girl from Nigeria who is a sex worker in the Gambia, she gave her life to Christ pray for her to stand firm in the Lord.
ECWA REPUBLIC OF GHANA – Pray for understanding and unity among the Ghana field workers.
- Pray that the work there will progress and that there would not be any discouragement among them.
- Pray for the progress of the churches in both southern and northern Ghana. There are issues of land that were not yet resolved ask the Lord to intervene in the situation.
- Pray for the ECWA Mission School that is being ran by Rev. & Mrs. Tortuman ask the Lord to give them the wisdom and the funds to make the school impactful in the community.
ECWA NIGER REPUBLIC – Pray for our Missionaries in Niger Republic to be faithful, focus and committed in their duty posts as missionaries.
- Pray for the people of Koukan Kwaddi village, where Pastor & Mrs. Lawrence Nuhu are serving for God to bring about repentance of souls among the people.
- Pray for fruit of the evangelism and outreach that is carried out in prison every Saturday by Rev. Kanawa and others.
ECWA ZAMBIA – Praise God for the ministry of Rev. & Mrs. Kuzasuwat in Zambia. They are daily getting acceptance by the community and equally being involved in communal activities especially among the youth and the women especially in spiritual matters.
- Praise God for the baptism of 6 members in ECWA Mufulira, Zambia. Pray for them to be strong in the Lord and become transforming agents in the society.
Pray for Kafuwe mission station and the volunteer Samuel Mulenga that God will cause growth and bless the ministry in that station.
- Pray for the safety of our brethren in various mission stations ZAMBIA that have changed locations in search of jobs, schools, or gone to farms and can only be back after the harvest.
- Pray for financial support towards the empowerment program of the Deborah Generation handled by Mrs. Kuzasuwat.
ECWA KENYA – Praise God for the growth in membership of the church in Otawala in Kenya and the Increase of the pupils attending the school church school.
- Pray for God to provide a church land and a school van for the ministry in Otawala, Kenya.
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING WITH US THROUGH THE FOURTH MONTH OF THE YEAR 2019. MAY THE LORD RENEW YOUR STRENGTH AND ALSO INCREASE UPON YOU GRACE AS YOU CONTINUE WITH US IN THIS PARTNERSHIP. SHALOM!!!