- Praise God for His sustaining grace on EMS as an agency and all its mission programs through the first quarter of the year 2018.
NOTE: WE ARE FASTING TOMORROW
FIRST (1ST) MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH IS TO BE OBSERVED NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY AS EMS PRAYER AND FASTING DAY. THEREFORE, ALL EMS ARMS, MISSIONARIES, OFFICE STAFF, PRAYER PARTNERS AND SUPPORTERS SHOULD PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO JOIN THE EMS INTERNATIONAL HEAD OFFICE IN PRAYERS. WE JOIN FAITH AND TRUST GOD IN ONE ACCORD WITH BRETHREN AROUND THE WORLD FOR A STEADY AND FRUITFUL GROWTH OF THE WORK OF MISSIONS, PEACE AND THE SALVATION OF NATIONS, FOR REVIVAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH OF THE CHURCH. OUR COOPERATE PRAYER TIME AT THE HEAD OFFICE IS 8-9AM, 12-1PM, AND 3-4 PM RESPECTIVELY. YOU CAN JOIN US IN PRAYERS WHEREVER YOU MAY BE AT THOSE TIMES OR MAKE OUT TIME OF YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE AS YOU ARE LED BY GOD. PLEASE, JUST BE SURE TO PRAY ALONG AS YOU FAST.
- Praise God for graciously delivering our missionaries in various fields from sickness in the first quarter of this year, and for many who are receiving healing from their infirmities.
- Praise God for sustaining grace and safety of teachers and children in all EMS Mission Field Schools and EMS Children Schools throughout the second term of 2017/2018 Academic Session.
- Praise God for the successful awareness done in Tsiga DCC on the 17-18/2/2018. The program was remarkable, turn out of people quite commendable, encouraging and successful.
- Praise God for a successful surgery on Mrs. Saratu Ishaya Sani of Katsina DCC on 28/2/2018. God also in His mercy provided the hospital bill of N55, 000.00.
- Praise God for the progress of EMS ministry in Burkina Faso; Praise God for the salvation and deliverance of many souls during the outreach program of Pastor Dauda lIiya in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. Pray that the new converts will be sustained in their new faith.
- Praise God for the progress of Porto Novo mission field, though a difficult terrain but with the help of God the work is gaining ground. The biggest problem of this field is lack of worship place. Praise God for the life of Rev. Sodji’s disciple who is taking care of the Porto Novo field for now.
- Praise God for His sustaining grace upon Pastor & Mrs. Lawrence Nuhu in Kukan Kwadi, Niger Republic; Praise God for the support of Sokoto DCC and Women Fellowship Gusau LCC for the station and pray that God will bless them to fulfil their obligation.
WEEK TWO – FOCUS IS ON EMS HOME MISSION FIELDS
I will proclaim the name of the Lord…Deut. 32:3a
- Pray that EMS management team will be flexible in their planning and be sensitive to discern what God wants to accomplish through EMS on daily basis.
- Pray for the success of the General Church council meeting that commences today through to the 13th of this month; also ask the Lord to overrule in the presidential and the ECWA assistant general secretary’s elections that will be held during this meeting.
EMS BOARD MEMBERS
- Pray that God would meet the financial obligations of each EMS board member.
- Pray that EMS board members will be abundantly wise and discerning as well as filled with love for the works of missions.
- Let’s not relent in asking the Lord to protect EMS board members with their families from every form of evil, grant them safety in all their travels and favor in all their endeavors to move EMS of ECWA to greatness.
- Pray that EMS supporters will continue to have their needs met and remain committed to their task of giving and praying for the work of mission.
- Pray for ECWA members, pastors, and stakeholders to have strength, growth, and success in fulfilling God’s disciple-making mission work a reality in their context.
CENTRAL REGION GARKI DCC
- Pray for provisions and success of the regional conference that is schedule to hold on the 28-30 of March 2018; ask the Lord to grant safety to all missionaries and guest speakers as they travel for the program.
SOUTH NORTH EAST-TARABA DCC
- Pray for the safety of all missionaries especially in Mambila plateau and other mission stations that are often prone to headsmen attacks in Taraba. Ask God to deliver them from every form of evil that is being planned to harm them or their members.
WEEK THREE – FOCUS IS ON EMS HOME MISSION FIELDS
As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ Matt 10:7 NIV
FAR NORTH REGION-KATSINA DCC
- Pray for the supply of building and roofing materials for churches and pastorium in these mission stations: Gidan Sulhu, Kayarda, Katirje, Gidan Gizo, Gidan Marke, Maje, Sharboyi and some mission field schools in the far North.
- Pray for the safety of Christians in the rural areas of Far North who are often threatened by thieves, headsmen and kidnappers.
EMS CITY MINISTRIES
- Pray for security challenges in Gero Care Centre.
- Pray for the Success of Our spiritual week of emphases that is scheduled to hold on 27th – 28th March 2018.
- Pray for provisions of this fund (1,858,000.00) for the second phase wells project in Miya.
NORTH CENTRAL REGION
- Pray for open doors to meet the urgent need of four (4) motor cycles for Yelwa, Mangu, Zagun and Gwol DCCs.
MID CENTRAL REGION
- Ask the Lord to grant provision for the completion of the clinic project that is ongoing in Randa station of the region. Also pray for the safety of all the persons working on the site.
NORTH EAST REGION
- Let’s ask the Lord to provide twenty (20) Bicycles and five (5) motorcycles for our missionaries working in rural mission fields of this region and their Coordinators, to ease their movements especially for evangelism.
FAR NORTH WEST REGION
- Let’s not relent in asking the Lord to grant grace to the coordinators and missionaries in this region as they strategies on how to reach the following targeted areas: Yauri, Bagudo, and Magajiya.
SOUTH EAST-ABA DCC
- Praise God for the new mission station that was opened in Bayelsa state. Ask the Lord to grant more grace on missionaries working in Bayelsa and for sustenance for the new mission stations.
WEEK FOUR: FOCUS ON CROSS-BORDERS MISSION FIELDS
As you go, preach this message: ‘the kingdom of heaven is near.’ Matt 10:7 NIV
ECWA BURKINA FASO CHURCH
- ECWA Burkina Faso has the potential to grow and can become a leading church in the country by the grace of God. Pray for the involvement of the Nationals for the work of EMS of ECWA Burkina Faso.
- Pastor Dauda Iliya Projector got damaged when it fell down during Evangelism since last year 2017, pray for God’s provision of another projector.
ECWA BENIN REPUBLIC
- Pray for God’s provision for the rent of EMS Porto Novo, Benin Republic worship place.
- Pray for God’s provision to enable Rev. & Mrs. Sodji start a new field at Houeto, near Calavi University, Benin Republic. A temporary land has been given to them to start, but they need about two hundred and fifty thousand (N250, 000) to build a batcher for the start.
ECWA TOGO CHURCH
- Praise God for the life of Aisha and her likes in the prisons of Bamako, Mali for their salvation.
- Praise God for the partnership for the women prisons in Bamako, Mali.
- Praise God for the joy and open doors Rev. & Mrs. Amah are experiencing in Bamako, Mali even with the challenges they sometime face.
ECWA NIGER REPUBLIC
- Pray for greater harvest in Kukan Kwadi, Niger Republic where Pastor & Mrs. Lawrence Nuhu are serving.
- Pastor & Mrs. Lawrence Nuhu children’s school has been a challenge as there is no school close to their serving station in Niger Republic, pray for wisdom for them as they decide on what school their children will attend for their eduction.
- Pray for provision of a means of mobility to ease movement and ministry work of Pastor Lawrence in Niger Republic.
ECWA ZAMBIA CHURCH
- Praise God for the life of Martha Mishibi who gave her life to Christ and also opened her house for us to start a church in Chingola, Zambia. Already Lucky Chilufiya is there and the church has begun. Ask the Lord to sustain the young church by His grace and to bless Sister Martha and her family.
- Praise God for answering our prayers for the church secretary to get a job. Ask the Lord to grant him wisdom to work effectively in his new place of work.
- Pray for God’s provision for structural development of the Church plot in Blantyre, Malawi. Pray for the 14 Malawi indigenous pastors as we trust God for their upkeep trusting that they will be adopted as EMS missionaries as God raises supporters.
- Pray for the growth, stability and unity among members of the church in Malawi.
- Pray that God will provide a land in Utawala Kenya, where two halls are rented for place of worship and school.
- Pray that God will enable the registration of ECWA Kenya with the Government this year; ask God to grant favor and wisdom as our missionary knocks on doors that are connected to registering ECWA with the Kenyan government.
WEEK FIVE: FOCUS ON OTHER EMS MISSION ARMS
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” Luke 4:18-19 NIV
EMS CHILDREN/MISSION FIELD SCHOOLS
- Praise God for the safe resumption of pupils and student in all the 3 EMS children schools for the third term academic session.
- Ask the Lord to Grant grace to teachers the grace and ability to teach effectively aa ell as the grace on the pupils/students to understand and also have the best of this third term.
- Pray for the success of the tree planting project in the EMS children schools; also pray that people will be stirred to donate trees and cash towards this project.
EMS MEDICAL UNIT
- Let’s not relent in praying for EMS missionaries who are currently sick especially: Mrs. Yusuf Isah, Pas. L. S. Lalle, Mrs. Mohammed Seth and Mrs. Nicholas James.
- Praise God for His sustaining grace on EMS in all its mission programs and travels throughout the month of April. Praise God for His grace on you to pray with us and pray for more grace to keep us praying for God’s will and plan for EMS of ECWA to be actualized for his glory in every aspect of the organizational operation.
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING WITH US THROUGH APRIL 2018.
MORE GRACE AND GOD’S BLESSINGS AS YOU RELENTLESSLY PRAY WITH US THROUGH 2018, SHALOM!!!