WEEK TWO – FOCUS IS ON EMS HOME MISSION FIELDS
I will proclaim the name of the Lord… Deut 32:3a
NIV NOTE: WE ARE FASTING TOMORROW
First (1st) Monday of every month is to be observed nationally and internationally as EMS prayer and fasting day. Therefore, all EMS arms, missionaries, office staff, prayer partners and supporters should please endeavor to join the EMS international head office in prayers. We join faith and trust God in one accord with brethren around the world for a steady and fruitful growth of the work of missions, peace and the salvation of nations, for revival and spiritual growth of the Church. Prayer time at the Head Office is 8-9am, 12-1pm, and 3-4 pm. You can join us in prayers wherever you may be at those times or make out time of your own convenience as you are led by God. Please, just be sure to pray along as you fast.
MONDAY 5TH: EMS BOARD MEMBERS
Praise God for His grace on EMS Board members; Ask that He grant them wisdom as they give council on EMS mission activities and programs this year.
TUESDAY 6TH; EMS SUPPORTERS
Praise God for EMS Supporters both in praying and giving; Ask that the Lord grant them (you inclusive) and their families divine protections. Also pray that their works/business be blessed in increased measure.
WEDNESDAY 7TH ECWA EXECUTIVES
Ask the Lord to grant ECWA EE wisdom and increase upon their heart burden for missions as they strategies, engage and encourage ECWA members to be passionate about mission/evangelism.
THURSDAY 8TH: NEW MISSIONARIES/COORDINATORS
Praise God for the new missionaries and coordinator that has reported to their stations already ; ask that those who will be reporting within this month will be granted safety and that all of them will should be granted grace to be steadfast and committed to their mandate.
FRIDAY 9TH MID EAST REGION-LAFIA DCC
- Pray for the newly weaned prayer house to a Local Church Board in this region for more strength to sustain the growth momentum. Pray for success of the ongoing plans to wean other mission stations that are fully grown, and are due to be weaned this year.
- Pray for God’s blessings on one of our supporter who is single handedly building a church auditorium at ECWA MISSION STATION GIDAN KURA.
SATURDAY 10TH: FAR NORTH WEST REGION
Pray for God’s visitation and healing on Pas. Yusuf Usman who is currently not been able to use his sight as a result of a spiritual attack. Also pray for Pas. Mamuda Muda and Musa M. Gagare who are also struggling with their health.
WEEK THREE – FOCUS IS ON EMS HOME MISSION FIELDS
As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ Matt 10:7.NIV
SUNDAY 11TH. SOUTH EAST-ABA DCC
- Ask the Lord grant opening to meet the urgent need of motor bikes for some missionaries working in the interior parts of this region.
- Let’s not relent in asking the Lord to raise more indigenous mission supporters for EMS in this region this year.
- Ask the Lord to grant us financial open doors for the development of the worship place in Lokpanta mission station.
MONDAY 12TH NORTH EAST REGION- GOMBE DCC
Praise God for the 17 supporters that are added to the numbers of supporters in this region last year (2017) ending through last month (January 2018). Ask the Lord to grant them grace to be committed to their pledge and that He bless the works of their hands.
TUESDAY 13TH CENTRAL REGION GARK DCC
Pray for the success of the undoing plans for Central Region mission conference in March 2018.
WEDNESDAY 14th SOUTH NORTH EAST-TARABA DCC
- Pray for the successes and fruitfulness of the mission conferences and awareness that are scheduled to hold in this region this year.
- Let’s keep praying for Gods intervention and perfect healing on the son of our missionary, Pastor Feson Joshua who has been psychologically unstable.
THURSDAY 15TH FAR NORTH REGION-KATSINA DCC
Ask the Lord to grant spiritual awakening to missionaries in this region to enable them stay focused, committed and diligent to the glory of God.
FRIDAY 16TH NORTH WEST REGION – KADUNA DCC
- Praise God for the safe release of Rev. Mathew Musa whom we’ve been praying for since his kidnap. Let’s not relent in praying for the safety of our missionaries/pastors and their families from kidnapers.
- Let’s keep praying for EMS supporters in Kaduna who are affected by the state government policy of workers retrenchment, ask the Lord to arise and to intervene on their behalf.
SATURDAY 17TH. SOUTH WEST REGION-ILORIN DCC
- Ask the Lord Grant financial opening to enable this region fix the regional coordinator’s official Hilux truck.
- Ask the Lord to raise more indigenous mission supporters for EMS in this region this year.
WEEK FOUR: FOCUS ON CROSS BORDERS MISSION FIELDS
As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near. Matt 10:7. NIV
Let’s not relent in praying for the about N300M needed to cater for various EMS cross borders mission projects.
NIGER REP. Praise God for the successful taken over of Rev. & Mrs. Abdu Garba Kanawa from Rev. & Mrs. Tanimu Ishaya Umaru from EMS of ECWA Maradi, Niger Republic field; pray for the Kanawas to acclimatize well as they assume ministry in Maradi, Niger Republic.
- Pray for God to touch and convict many Nigerien to accept Jesus Christ who is the only way to heaven in Jesus Mighty name.
- Pray for God to open door ways for the purchase of church land for 1st ECWA Maradi, Niger Republic.
MONDAY 19th ECWA ZAMBIA CHURCH
- Praise God for the total number of 12 people who were baptized in Kitwe, the Zambian Church in the year 2017.
- Thank God for the ministry of Mrs. Kuzasuwat among the girls in Zambia. Pray for God’s blessings upon their farm this rainy season and their center for learning tailoring.
- Pray for the Lord’s direction as the Kuzasuwats take the step to start two prayer houses in Chingola and Luansha both of these towns are in Copperbelt Province of Zambia. Two families have been contacted, pray as they finalize on their decision to open their houses to be used.
- Pray for open doors for the education of the Kuzasuwat’s children; they are being slowed down for lack of funds.
TUESDAY 20TH MALAWI
- Praise God for God’s protection over Rev. Sukukum and family, together with the other 14 pastors in Malawi. 2017 was full of activities and trainings with facilitators from USA and Nigeria which all recorded successes.
- Pray for the inauguration of the Malawi ECWA Church. Pray for the ECWA President and his entourage for safe flight to and from Blantyre in Malawi and for a successful event.
- Pray for God’s provision for structural development of the Church plot in Blantyre, Malawi. Pray for the 14 Malawi indigenous pastors as we trust God for their upkeep trusting that they will be adopted as EMS missionaries as God raises supporters.
WEDNESDAY 21ST: ECWA MALI CHURCH
- Praise God for the prison ministry of Rev. & Mrs. Amah in Mali, appreciate Him for the favor He granted them to formerly carry out discipleship programme with the women inmates.
- Pray for more access to Bambara Christian films for the ministry of Rev. & Mrs. Amah in Mali as many people speaks and understands Bambara better than French.
- Pray for more soul winning strategies for Rev. & Mrs. Amah in Mali in the year 2018 in Jesus name.
THURSDAY 22ND ECWA BURKINA-FASO CHURCH
- Pray for the growth of Women Fellowship, Men Fellowship and Youth Fellowship which has started in ECWA Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- Pray for Amon Christophe, Pastor Dauda lliya first convert in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso who is at ECWA Theological College Zalanga, Bauchi State, Nigeria for success in his academic pursuit.
FRIDAY 23RD: CHAD REPUBLIC
- Continue to pray for the ongoing plans for urban church planting work in N’djamena the capital city of Chad Republic; Pray that God will raise a missionary who can meet up with the task of urban church planting in N’djamena and also provide the needed resources.
- Pray for the various needs of mission the stations in Chad Republic such as: land, clean water, church buildings and pastoriums.
SATURDAY 24TH ECWA TOGO CHURCH
- Pray for the ongoing translation work of ECWA documents into French and God’s provision for the work.
- Pray for God’s providence for the building of the mission Church in Kaboli amounting to N2, 000.000.00.
- Pray for God to provide EMS of ECWA Togo with a vehicle for the purpose of mission work, for the challenges is obvious as well as large portion of land for ECWA Togo headquarters. Two heckthers of land ECWA HEADQUARTERS OF TOGO OFFICE will cost us about five million naira only (N 5,000,000.00).
WEEK FIVE: FOCUS ON OTHER EMS MISSION ARMS
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” Luke 4:18-19 NIV
SUNDAY 25TH GFG EMS CHILDREN/MISSION FIELD’S SCHOOLS
- Praise God for the safe resumption of both students and teachers in all EMS mission field and EMS Children schools across our mission fields.
- Ask the Lord to grant financial opening to parents struggling to pay their children’s school fees.
- Pray for increase wisdom and grace for effective teaching on all teachers in EMS children and mission field schools in this 2nd academic term.
MONDAY 26TH EMS MEDICAL UNIT
Ask the Lord to grant wisdom and patience to the 11 medical staff working in the EMS clinics; pray that they stay steadfast and committed to their work in 2018.
TUESDAY 27TH: EMS HOUSE OF HOPE
EMS HOUSE OF HOPE main campus in Jos is in dire need of major renovation; ask the Lord to grant financial open doors to enable EMS carry out these repairs that are needed to be done on the buildings.
WEDNESDAY 28TH EMS DRIVING UNIT
Ask God for divine protection on all EMS vehicles and drivers through the month of February especially as they convey new and old missionaries on transfer to their new mission stations.
THURSDAY 29TH EMS SPORTS UNIT
Ask the Lord to grant Rev. Emmanuel Ali the Sport ministry coordinator safety and favor in all his travels to various mission stations for follow up visit to missionaries who uses sports in their mission field as a medium for reaching out to youths.
FRIDAY 30TH EMS TRAININIG UNIT
Ask the Lord to grant financial opening for tuition fees for EMS missionaries who are on training in theological schools and bible colleges at home and abroad.
Praise God for His sustaining grace on EMS in all its mission programs and travels throughout the month of February.
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING WITH US.
MORE GRACE AND GOD’S BLESSINGS AS YOU RELENTLESSLY PRAY WITH US THROUGH 2018. SHALOM!!!