by Joshua and Joanna | (SIM/ECWA/ACF) | “The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. 8 The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.” Psalm 121:7-8
This is a short prayer letter to let you know that we are going to start traveling again this evening and we covet your prayers. We are thankful to God for the time we have been Stateside and His enablement in our work at the office.
Praise God for:
– Joanna’s trip to Columbus, Ohio last weekend, representing SIM at Without Borders Conference (training women how to reach out to Muslim women.)
Please pray for:
– our trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand as part of the Abide Conference, focusing on unreached Muslim peoples around the world. – Joanna who is going to San Diego for Trevor Ardill’s (a former SIM US director) memorial service and visiting Jochebed in San Francisco.
– our trip to Canada
1. Speaking at Calvary Baptist Church Mission Focus week in Ontario
2. Prairie College Board meeting in Three Hills, Alberta
3. 500th year of Protestant Reformation, Vancouver, BC
4. Visiting our supporting church at New Westminster, BC
– for Jochebed, especially that the Lord will relief her of allergy.
– for Joel and his classes that the Lord will give him wisdom.
Thank you very much for your on going prayer, love, encouragement and support.
SIM’s 2017 Prayer Guide is available to all our prayer partners. Please download a copy here: https://qwipper.com/web/prayer-room/scripture-prayer-guide so you can join us in praying for SIM ministries that impact those who live and die without the gospel.Crossing barriers with love to those living and dying without Christ
Convinced that no one should live and die without hearing God’s good news,
we believe that He has called us to make disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ
in communities where He is least known