NOTE: WE ARE FASTING TOMORROW
FIRST (1ST) MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH IS TO BE OBSERVED NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY AS EMS PRAYER AND FASTING DAY. THEREFORE, ALL EMS ARMS, MISSIONARIES, OFFICE STAFF, PRAYER PARTNERS AND SUPPORTERS SHOULD PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO JOIN THE EMS INTERNATIONAL HEAD OFFICE IN PRAYERS. WE JOIN FAITH AND TRUST GOD IN ONE ACCORD WITH BRETHREN AROUND THE WORLD FOR A STEADY AND FRUITFUL GROWTH OF THE WORK OF MISSIONS, PEACE AND THE SALVATION OF NATIONS, FOR REVIVAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH OF THE CHURCH. OUR COOPERATE PRAYER TIME AT THE HEAD OFFICE IS 8-9AM, 12-1PM, AND 3-4 PM RESPECTIVELY. YOU CAN JOIN US IN PRAYERS WHEREVER YOU MAY BE AT THOSE TIMES OR MAKE OUT TIME OF YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE AS YOU ARE LED BY GOD. PLEASE, JUST BE SURE TO PRAY ALONG AS YOU FAST.
WEEK TWO: FOCUS IS ON EMS HOME MISSION FIELDS
I will proclaim the name of the Lord…Deut. 32:3a
- Pray that God would meet the financial obligations of each EMS board member.
- Pray that EMS board members will be abundantly wise and discerning as well as filled with love for the works of missions.
- Let’s not relent in asking the Lord to protect EMS board members with their families from every form of evil, grant them safety in all their travels and favor in all their endeavors to move EMS of ECWA to greatness.
WEEK THREE: FOCUS IS ON EMS HOME MISSION FIELDS
As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ Matt 10:7 NIV
- Pray for, Jamilu a convert who is detached from his family because of his faith, that he would stand strong.
- Pray for Dandume EMS mission station, they need the sum of 80,000.00 to buy a land.
- Pray for the Almajiri program that is gaining ground once again in Gidan Bege. 72 of these street boys come forth nightly to watch Christian movies, talk show, receive feeding, run around and also get cleaned up.
- Pray that the Lord will grant more open doors to keep this program of reaching out to these children growing.
- Pray for healing of an EMS Supporter Mr. Iliya Dakama who is on admission at JUTH.
- Pray for open doors to meet the urgent need of four (4) motor cycles for Yelwa, Mangu, Zagun and Gwol DCCs.
- Let us not relent in praying for the release Leah Shu’aibu that is still, in the hands of her kidnapers for not denouncing Jesus to become a Muslim.
- Pray for the issues of Boko haram in North East on how God will continue to protect our Missionaries and bring the end of Boko haram in Jesus name.
- Pray for the new Coordinator in Kebbi DCC that God will give him wisdom as he carry out his duties and to be able to adjust to the new environment.
- Pray for comfort to the family of our missionary Pst. Luka Giwa who died and left his wife and 5 children.
WEEK FOUR: FOCUS ON CROSS-BORDERS MISSION FIELDS
As you go, preach this message: ‘the kingdom of heaven is near.’ Matt 10:7 NIV
Pray for the growth of the two churches planted by Pastor Thomas Joshua in Burkina Faso.
- Thank God for his protection and provision for Missionaries in Benin Republic field.
- Pray for God’s provision for building of church tents for the two church lands purchased in Benin
- Praise God for the willingness of ECWA Gospel Centre Kano to renovate the Missionary house in Likawa, Niger Republic and pray for God’s provision to enable them achieve this.
- Pray for the completion of the building of the house of a woman who donated a church land at Rijiyar Riga which is shouldered by ECWA Wuse 2, Abuja.
- Pray for provision of motorcycle to ease movement and ministry work of Pastor Lawrence in Niger Republic.
- Worship places and missionaries’ houses are still critical needs in most of our mission stations in Chad, do pray for God’s provision towards meeting these challenging needs.
- Pray for God’s provision for urban church planting in Ndjamena, the capital of Chad Republic. Two lands are identified in the center of Ndjamena for the said purpose.
- Pray as well for a suitable Missionary couple to be sent to Ndjamena for the said urban church planting.
Let’s not relent in praying for Martha Mishibi in whose house a church meets for fellowship in Chingola, Zambia. Ask the Lord to sustain the young church by His grace and to bless Sister Martha and her family.
- Pray for God’s provision for structural development of the Church plot in Blantyre, Malawi. Pray for the 14 Malawi indigenous pastors as we trust God for their upkeep, trusting that they will be adopted as EMS missionaries as God raises supporters.
- Pray for the growth, stability and unity among members of the church in Malawi.
WEEK FIVE: FOCUS ON OTHER EMS MISSION ARMS
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” Luke 4:18-19 NIV
- Ask the Lord to Grant grace to teachers to teach effectively and grace on the pupils/students to understand and also study hard so as to pass their promotion examination this 3rd term.
- Pray for the realization of the tree planting project in the EMS children schools; pray that people will be stirred to donate trees and cash towards this project.
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING WITH US THROUGH MAY 2018.
MORE GRACE AND GOD’S BLESSINGS AS YOU RELENTLESSLY PRAY WITH US THROUGH 2018, SHALOM!!!